Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Re-Enter the Whole360





Time to fire this back up again. As usual with me, I've been slacking and I almost paid the price for it.

2 nights ago my toe got sore....sure enough another Gout flare up was coming on. I'll be 100% honest I've been eating like garbage, drinking beer (it's so good though!) and slacking on the gym. A nice combo for my buddy Gout to pay a visit for sure. Needless to say I was pissed off. If you have never suffered from Gout you have no idea how intense this pain can be. I've been through a lot and I would take any pain I have been through in my life over Gout. Yeah its THAT nasty. It was the wake up call I needed. Its self inflicted and I deserved it. Luckily it was a minor flare up and after chugging 3 large bottles of tart cherry juice, and several gallons of water a day it has started to go away. Its still sore, but I got lucky and dodged a major flare up (what motivated me to do the first Whole360).

Wake up call accepted. I will be on here like I was last time - with new challenges, recipes and contests for all of you that are still following along.


And to the Paleo lifestyle.....I apologize I left you and cheated on you with nasty foods. I'll try my best not to do it again!

And for those of you that didn't follow along on my first journey here is what the Whole360 commitment is, although this year I am making it tougher and its getting a new name Iron Whole360!

  • 360 days out of the next year - 100% Paleo eating (Whole30 compliant even, I'm going super strict - it gets me the best results)
  • 5 days out of the next year - I get to eat or drink whatever I want
  • 360 days out of the next year - Exercise of some sort. Gym, Jog, Bike whatever, some form of exercise is required
  • 5 days out of the next year - I get to sit on my ass and do NOTHING

There you have it, it will be nice to see you all again, and get my Paleo health back. I am going to be starting Monday July 6th so look for daily blog posts, before pics, and recipes to start showing up then!

Ive got some great new recipes I've been developing for you already set to go!!!

See you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment