Friday, July 24, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 16 Tuesday July 21st

Info: Oh hey so thought I posted this entry oh I don't know 2 days ago...you actually have to hit the "publish" button for it to work! Oh man what a week!



Sometimes I wonder how I get myself dressed in the mornings...



Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and 2 sausages

Lunch: Greek salad with romaine lettuce, baba ganouj (recipe coming soon by the way!) chicken, gyros meat, sauteed onions and peppers and this awesome cilantro/oil/pepper dressing

Dinner: Chicken and broccoli drizzled with Paleo Thai dressing

Snack:  None


Exercise:  

Bodyweight Squat failure ladder - did BW squats until I couldn't, rested 60 seconds and did it again x 4

1st set - 122
2nd set - 88
3rd set - 83
4th set - 85 ( I wanted to die right here by the way, it would have been more pleasant than the way my quads felt)


DAY 16 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment