Friday, July 24, 2015

IW360 - Day 18 Thursday July 23rd

Info: Today my legs are still sore as heck but at least its subsiding! Got some great grass fed steak from my boss today (he shared his lunch!) and I plopped it over a bed of zoodles and broccoli. For those of you asking "What the heck is a Zoodle?", I'll tell you; Its zucchini that is shaved or cut in to the shape of noodles and used to replace standard pasta, The Paleo folk LOVE them!. Turns out when cooked in a bit of clarified butter/ghee with some seasoning it does satisfy the pasta lover in you! I have a handy little spiral cutter that makes zoodles and other cuts to veggies and fruits for me and all I do is crank it, its a cheap and super handy tool to have in the kitchen!


It'sa the Zoodles-ah!







Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and sausages with hot sauce

Lunch: Sous Vide Grass fed steak with zoodles and broccoli

Dinner: Possibly the biggest salad I've ever eaten... with Romaine, carrots, red cabbage, green olive, kalamata olive, mushrooms, bacon, red onion, bacon,  jalapeno, bacon, pickled beets, bacon, you get the point. The thing was so big I could have eaten it out of a 5 gallon bucket and been fine......

Snack:  None


Exercise:  

Legs still made out of burning fiery posts of hell lol... sore!!!

1 min x 3 sets each of: (Total of 3 minutes of each)

Front Plank
Left Plank
Right Plank



DAY 18 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment