Tuesday, July 21, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 13 Saturday July 18th

Info: Wow it's easy to get behind on a daily blog! Sorry to everyone that's reading this (all 3 of you that is! Kidding!) I will try to do better to keep this up to date. Of course there is a one day lag, as I can't post about that day until I'm done with it.... I will do better though. I have a list that's 100 miles long that I need to get done with before the 6th of August....I'm heading to USPSA Nationals, which is the National Championship of competition pistol shooting! Its a huge deal for me, and like i said the list is long. So bear with me and we will keep our Paleo up to date as best I can!




Not a bad little dinner!

Food Log:

Breakfast: Spinach and farm fresh egg omelet

Lunch: Carrots, Smoked salmon, celery - was a snacking type lunch

Dinner: Sirloin steak with charred Brussels sprouts and broccoli

Snack:  none


Exercise: 

Body weight squats - 3 sets of 25
Crunches - 3 sets of 25



DAY 13 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment