Thursday, July 16, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 10 Wednesday July 15th

Info:
So today was Prime day on Amazon.com.....yeah was anyone else disappointed? They hyped it all up and there wasn't much on there. or if it was decent it sold out in about 3 seconds. I did grab a cool spiral veggie slicer so I can make Zoodles though (Zucchini noodles). OK enough about that, lets talk about that plan thing I alluded to in day 9's post.....yeah didn't have it finished and almost wasted a free day last night...nothing like busting out pushups in the basement at 12:30am!! I was busy with some school work and repairing my reloading press so I almost forgot! Saved it though at the last minute LOL

I needed this shirt last night LOL


Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken salad with Paleo Thai dressing

Lunch: Chicken salad with Paleo Thai dressing and pineapple


Dinner: Meatsa with sugar free tomato sauce, sugar free pepperoni, mushrooms, onion, broccoli, spinach and jalapeno

Snack:  none

Exercise: Saved by the pushup? Yep!

  • 20 Pushups x 4 sets

DAY 10 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment