Tuesday, July 14, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 6 Saturday July 11th

Info:
Today started at 5am (yeah on a Saturday) Colorado Rifle Club had a USPSA Super Classifier that I was attending. Good news all around as throughout the day I got a classification bump to the next highest level, and I got in roughly 5 miles walking/jogging throughout the day....oh yeah and a LOT of Sun. Free tans are good even when you look like a racoon from wearing sunglasses all day!



I was happy with myself today, as usually a day on the range is followed by a few cold beers....and I was able to avoid that, so the Whole360 won that battle!


It makes me sad, alas it is a necessary evil for the time being...no beer.


Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken breast and an apple

Lunch: Faux-chos - nachos without the bad stuff...so basically meat, hot sauce, lettuce, jalapeno and onion. Then I pretend its crunchy LOL
 
Dinner: Beef/pork patty pan fried crispy and tossed in to a romaine salad with Kalamata olives. Hot sauce for dressing

Snack:  Sausage/Jerky stick

Exercise: Walked/Ran ~5 miles


DAY 6 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment