Tuesday, July 21, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 14 Sunday July 19th

Info: In the last post I was worried about getting caught up with the updates, well that's taken care of so let me tell you what I got to do last night!

I got tickets to go see the Comedian/Actor Bryan Callen. Bryan is one half of pretty much the best podcast on the planet right now called The Fighter and the Kid . I have never been to a live comedy show, and all I know is the combination of Callen and Brendan Schaub (Yes the UFC fighter) on the podcast is hilarious so I thought this would be great too. I am literally sore from laughing so hard at this show. Callen is a master and is so effing hilarious it was almost hard to handle. His opening acts were great too so it was an AWESOME night!


If you don't listen to this podcast, YOU SHOULD!!

To top it all off, as we were leaving the club I noticed the crowd was a bit thicker on the street than I thought it would be...the comedians were outside meeting the fans. Bryan was awesome and we even chatted a bit about the podcast and then of course I had to be a fanboy and get a pic!

One of the funniest dudes around - Callen not me!
I did invoke one of my cheat days...after the show I had a beer, and decided to use my cheat day. Honestly it was a pretty weak cheat day, which is a good thing. but I have now used 1/5.

Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs with sauteed mushrooms

Lunch: Chicken nachos with some extra cheese....Hey at least the chips were organic!

Dinner: Was pretty full from the nachos at lunch so I ate red vines and had ice cream for dinner....ugh

Snack:  Beer


Exercise:  

Weak excercise day but I got some in:

25 pushups
25 lat pull downs with 75 lbs
25 body weight squats


DAY 14 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment