Tuesday, July 7, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 1 Monday July 6th

Info: Ahh here we are again another 360 underway. Like always I should have kept up with the last one and I would be so far ahead now, but I didn't! Luckily I got a nice warning (gout flare up) before it got totally out of hand like it did last time. This time around I'm making it hard on myself though. 360 of 100% clean eating, 5 days to stuff whatever I want in my face. 360 of physical activity, 5 days to sit on my butt and do nothing. That's it, no excuses.

Here are the "Before" pics and stats:

Weight: 218lbs
BF%: 28%

Before pics - man I have a giant head!

Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and an apple

Lunch: Salad with pulled green chili pork, balsamic vinegar and olive oil for dressing


Dinner: Burgers made with lean ground beef and ground pork, black olives, green olives, mustard and a dab of Avocado mayo

Snack:  none

Exercise: 25 Push ups, 25 bodyweight squats - going to start out slower this time since my foot is jacked up and I dont want to be so sore I can't walk!

DAY 1 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment