Wednesday, July 15, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 7 Sunday July 12th

Info:
Well week one is in the books, and I can say its been awesome. I wasn't prepared, didn't cook in bulk, had every excuse in the world to just eat garbage food and start "next week"......but I didn't.

I made a commitment, I sucked it up and I got my sh*t together. I won't lie to you, week 1 always sucks. Headaches, cravings, I don't wanna do this...you name it, and it happens to you. Think about that...I get withdrawals from the food I eat! Now imagine the cumulative effect this is having on your body over years and years..CRAZY RIGHT? Here's the cool thing though. Change the way you eat, even if its just a little bit and you will see amazing results, and feel amazing! Don't believe me? Here is an update after 7 days on my stats:


Weight: 211.8 (Down from 218)
BF%: 26.4 (Down from 28)

I've done light exercise and changed my eating. That's it! Oh and for those that think "That's just water weight"....I drink a gallon of water a day at MINIMUM!

So let me ask you, what are you waiting for?


All it takes is a commitment and you can do it!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Sugar Free sausage, apple

Lunch: Beef Jerky, almonds, Quest nutrition bar - yeah I know but its gluten and sugar free and I was out on the range all day.
 
Dinner: Fuzzy's Taco Shop Big shredded chicken salad with habanero hot sauce for dressing - If you are in the Denver area check out Fuzzy's! The big salad minus the cheese is outstanding and Paleo!

Snack:  Handful of pecans

Exercise: Walked/Ran ~2 miles, 25 pushups, 25 body weight squats, 25 crunches


DAY 7 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment