Friday, July 31, 2015

IW360 - Day 23 Tuesday July 28th

Info: Been so busy I am barely fitting my workouts in. I need to really focus on making time for them or the Iron Whole360 is more like let me pull your man card 360.....and I cant have that! I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet, make the commitment and start getting up at 4am to hit the gym.



Why yes, I'll take the 16oz steak.. sure add mushrooms, onions and jalapeno. Shrimp? Why not!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and a handful of almonds

Lunch: Chicken wingies (non breaded), buffalo style

Dinner:  Big honkin steak with onions, jalapeno, and mushrooms. Oh yeah and shrimp! (I only ate half lol)
 
Snack:  none


Exercise: 


25 x 3 sets pushups
25 x 3 sets body weight squats



DAY 23 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment