Thursday, July 9, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 3 Wednesday July 8th

Info: Its been 3 whole days since I restarted the program, and I feel fricking great. Cutting out the gluten and the sugar is so huge guys, even if you aren't crazy like me and committing yourself to a year of this, do yourself a favor and give it a try. I am not gluten intolerant, no celiac, no allergies at all. But I can tell you that 100% I can feel a difference when I cut the gluten, sugar  and processed garbage. If you don't want to do a year check out the Whole30 Can you commit 30 days to a better life? I think you can!


Got my Rachael Ray on and created a delicious dressing/dip - Recipe will be going up soon!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Salad with ground beef/pork patty, balsamic dressing and olive oil

Lunch: Ground beef/pork patty and an apple

Dinner: Chicken salad with Not So Peanut Thai dressing (Recipe to follow soon!)

Snack:  none

Exercise: 50 pushups, 50 body weight squats

 
DAY 3 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment