Friday, July 24, 2015

IW360 - Day 17 Wednesday July 22nd

Info: I shortened the title to IW360 so I could have a cool acronym (see above) because everyone is doing it! Right? No? Ahh well I shortened it anyways and came up with a cool little log that I might set as this pages favicon (the little logo you see next to the URL in your browsers address bar...what do you think?



What do you think? Simple but I like it!




Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and apple

Lunch: had to skip lunch, left work early to take my oldest daughter to a Dr Appt. and completely forgot to eat...intermittent fasting day....yeah that's it!

Dinner: Smoked salmon, broccoli and too much ghost pepper hot sauce!

Snack:  None


Exercise:  

Holy sore legs........ went weak on this workout

25 pushups x 2 sets
25 crunches x 2 sets



DAY 17 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment