Wednesday, July 8, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 2 Tuesday July 7th

Info: I feel like I never left the Whole360. That's a good thing as I thought it was going to be a real challenge trying to stick to a strict Paleo diet since I have been eating like crap for the last 5-6 months. The coolest feeling is I can feel my gut tightening up and my face slimming down and its been 2 days. I am pretty in tune with my body after doing the Whole360 last year so maybe that's why, but it sure is a good feeling. Makes me want to keep this up!


Dinner - So tasty! Can't believe I stopped eating like this!

Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and an apple

Lunch: Salad with a pork/ground beef burger. Balsamic and olive oil dressing


Dinner: Pork and beef burger patty sliced in to strips, pan fried to crispy edges, plated over ghee fried garlic zucchini, kalamata olives and marinara sauce

Snack:  none

Exercise: 50 Pushups, 50 body weight squats - feeling good doing this, will be cranking it up next week. Gout is still not my friend so cannot do a ton on my feet. It is getting better though which is a great thing!

DAY 2 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment