Friday, July 10, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 4 Thursday July 9th

Info:
Not that there is anything wrong with body weight exercise, but to me it feels kind of like cheating. I mean I carry this weight around every day. Looking to ramp up the exercise next week majorly. My foot is feeling better everyday and the body weight stuff is at least conditioning me for what's to come. Next Monday sore foot or not I will be getting back to the gym and really putting in some work. I can't sit back and half ass this if I want to see the results I am aiming for!


'Nuff said friends. Lets do this.



Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs doused in Franks Red Hot

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with broccoli and non peanut Thai dressing
 
Dinner: Ground beef/Pork slices over a romaine salad with non peanut Thai dressing and guacamole

Snack:  apple

Exercise: 50 crunches, 50 body weight squats. Next week this area will be getting ramped up!

DAY 4 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment