Friday, July 17, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 11 Thursday July 16th

Info: Still haven't finished up my lifting schedule so I am piecing it together trying to hit all muscle groups at least once before I get back in to the actual gym and really go for it. Trying to get a little stress on the muscles so they aren't screaming at me after my first week of hardcore workouts. Seems to be working so far, I am slightly sore but still able to move!


It's whats for breakfast!






The Epic Burger - MMMMM


Food Log:

Breakfast: Leftover meatsa

Lunch: Smoked Salmon salad with Paleo Thai dressing

Dinner: Epic burger - Fresh burger patty topped with homemade crab salad (made with avocado mayo), bacon, jalapeno fried in the bacon fat, and avocado.

Snack:  none






Exercise: 

Bicep Curl Superset
  • 25lbs x 10 reps alternating arms, 3 sets no rest, constant motion
Lat Pull Downs
  • 75lbs x 3 sets


 
DAY 11 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment