Thursday, July 16, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 9 Tuesday July 14th

Info:
Got a regular workout in, was nice to do something other than pushups and crunches! I am putting together a planned workout program so it is easier to follow and stick to. For me following a plan and being prepared with my workouts makes them a lot easier to follow. It is a lot like bulk cooking and following a good diet.....If you are prepared it is a lot easier to do!


A solid plan will help you reach your goals

Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs, pineapple, handful of almonds

Lunch: Chicken salad with romaine and Paleo Thai dressing
 
Dinner: Chicken and broccoli drizzled with Paleo Thai dressing

Snack:  none

Exercise: Finally got a decent workout in. I went light on the weight and reps in the effort to not be sore sore I can't move.


  • Overhead press - 75lbs x 25 reps
  • Bent over reverse grip row - 75lbs x 25 reps
  • Barbell high pull - 75lbs x 25 reps
DAY 9 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment