Monday, August 26, 2013

DAY 35 - Sunday August 25th

Info: Long drive home today, but we all made it in once piece! Managed to get mostly back on track with eating, left out some veggies as I didn't have any with me, and wasn't going to try and eat a salad while trying to make the best time back to Denver.


Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken breast, almonds, plantain chips (plantains and sea salt)


Lunch: Beef jerky, almonds, and some more plantains


Dinner: Chicken breast in sugar free marinara sauce, some carrots and more almonds

Snack: none



Exercise log: none - back issues again, tweaked it at the state match, I am going to have to take a week off and re evaluate after that. I am going to try cardio here and there, but lay off the lifting for a bit. Not that I was doing that much, but seems ever time I lift or twist it re tweaks the muscle pull.

DAY 35 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment