Monday, August 19, 2013

DAY 28 - Sunday August 18th

Info: Back on track again today as expected, had to teach a firearms class today so knew lunch would be tricky, but I managed. Don't have any bulk cooked at the moment, which is my bread and butter for ease of eating and staying on track. Can't allow myself to run out of foods that easily and will be cooking twice a week now for the majority of my proteins so I have them available.


Food Log:

Breakfast: almond butter, hard boiled eggs, carrots

Lunch: grilled fish tacos, minus the tortillas and cheese. So basically a big pile of fish, cabbage, lime and cilantro with a LOT of hot sauce on it. Not much in the fat department on this meal.

Dinner: Big stir fry with Chicken breast, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, coconut aminos, all sauteed in coconut oil, with about a 1/4 cup of chili paste (sugar free)

Snack: none



Exercise log: none

DAY 28 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment