Monday, August 26, 2013

DAY 34 - Saturday August 24th

Info: Today was going pretty well out at the range, packed my meals, except didn't have a veggie with me, not sure what I was thinking there. The range offered sloppy joes and coleslaw for lunch, seemed good to me, didn't think about it until I had ate it, coleslaw has a lot of sugar in it. My mess up, my penalty I guess, so I am using a cheat day for today. I've got 2 left for the rest of the year, which oddly enough I am looking forward to using up, so I have no other options. Since I used a cheat day, I had some trail mix and a few beers as well after the State match. Click to see how I fared at the Colorado State IDPA Championships.


Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken breast, almonds and freeze dried fruit


Lunch: sloppy Joe's (without bun) almonds, beef jerky, and some coleslaw


Dinner: Avocado/chicken/bacon melt, chips and salsa,

Snack: none



Exercise log: Spent from 7am-8pm on the range, 1st shooting the Colorado State IDPA Championships, and then helping tear it all down.

DAY 34 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment