Friday, August 9, 2013

DAY 19 - Friday August 9th

Info: Today started out rough, I use my phone as my alarm clock, thought I had it plugged in, but it wasn't charging....no alarm woke up and had to rush around like an idiot. Breakfast was not good as you will see below, but I was about to recover on lunch and dinner. New rule - Make sure the phone is charging! (Or maybe just get a real alarm clock lol) Pulled a muscle in my back, so will have to make sure I am taking it easy in my every day stuff, will be starting the gym on Monday too so must use some caution there too!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken breast

Lunch: Chicken salad, extra avocado, romaine lettuce and salsa

Dinner: chicken breast, green beans, almond butter and almonds (split my fats between butter and the nuts)

Snack: frozen fruit



Exercise log: none

DAY 19 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment