Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DAY 30 - Tuesday August 20th

Info: Well it's been a month already, and while not 100% Whole30 I would call my project a success so far. I feel better, less bloated, less tired (most of the time) and I feel I am just gaining steam. The cheat days I have allowed myself were easy to recover from, which had never been the case in the past. I think that good habits are forming, and as I go along this is going to become the norm rather than the exception.


Food Log:

Breakfast: Taco meat (ground beef, cumin, salt, garlic, chili powder) romaine lettuce (made taco boats) and black olives, and some cantaloupe.


Lunch: Taco meat (ground beef, cumin, salt, garlic, chili powder) romaine lettuce (made taco boats) and black olives, and some cantaloupe


Dinner: seasoned ground beef, black olives, habanero sauce, all mixed with sugar free marinara.

Snack: none



Exercise log: none today - pulled a muscle in my back, going to give it a few days rest.

DAY 30 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment