Monday, August 12, 2013

DAY 22 - Monday August 12th

Info: Workouts were supposed to start today, but it didn't happen how I planned it.Today was daughters orientation for pre-school so my trip to the gym 1st thing in the morning was postponed until tomorrow. Did some prep workouts (see below) to get ready for tomorrow though.

Stat Update: 212.9 lbs. 43" around the belly button


Food Log:

Breakfast: Carne Asada, creamy avocado dressing, romaine lettuce salad

Lunch: ground beef salad with mushrooms, carrots, green and black olives, olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Dinner: burger fried in coconut oil (grill is out of propane) sauteed onions (half an onion), and green beans with a spicy sauce I made from habanero salsa and olive oil mayo

Snack: left over carne asada ( I didn't eat enough for lunch so finished the steak in between meals)



Exercise log: pushups, situps, body weight squats. Nothing major, just wanted to get the blood flowing tonight.

DAY 22 COMPLETE


 I forgot to mention as well, the only things I am drinking for the Whole 360 is water and iced tea (checked to make sure there is no soy lecithin in it) I try to drink a gallon of water a day, and maybe 1-2 glasses of iced tea (lemon only in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment