Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DAY 24 - Wednesday August 14th

Info: Interesting day today, food all went well, but was a mentally taxing one. I also work in the firearms industry as well as being a competitive shooter, and today one of our loading machines set of a primer stack. For those of you that don't know what that is, imagine 130 guns all going off at the same time right behind you. It was freaky, it was LOUD. Fortunately no one was hurt, I just have ringing in my right ear, and it hurts a bit. If it doesn't go away by the morning I am going to have to go see a doctor. Minor stuff compared to what could have happened. Then I found out that one of the instructors I used to manage was let go because of a seemingly honest mistake. Sad part is he was one of our best instructors and was trying to help out company out. Like I said mentally taxing day. But hey we get up and move on I guess. At least I have the fuel of the Whole 360 pushing me along!


Food Log:

Breakfast: 2 scotch eggs, and green beans.

Lunch: steak salad with romaine lettuce and guacamole, fresh salsa

Dinner: home cooked pot roast, with a TON of onions, carrots, and celery. Drank broth to supplement fat

Snack: none



Exercise log: light barbell curls, military press and lat pull downs. The gym visits are still a struggle to get going, aiming at making those more regular at the end of the week/beginning of next week.

DAY 24 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment