Friday, August 2, 2013

DAY 12 - Friday August 2nd

Info: Today was the 1st day of my interview with the restaurant I might be taking over and running. All was great until I had to taste the menu. Didnt really have a way around this one, so I had to use one of my 5 days out of the 365. I know its soon, but when the owner wants you to taste his menu and you are trying to land a job you kinda have to do it. Good side is I finally tasted marrow for the 1st time ever!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Sugar free salami, kalamata olives and brown mustard on romaine (boats again)

Lunch: rattatoullie with organic veggies, and a salad with viniagrette

Dinner: Sirloin steak with asparagus, had full butter on it, and had some cheese on an appetizer plate. Had some samples of drinks from the drink menu at the restaurant as well.

Snack: none



Exercise log: none

DAY 12 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment