Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 341 - Friday June 27th

Info:  Had a lady come to my house for a physical and blood draw for life insurance today (exciting stuff I know) the best part about it was that she is a health professional and had never heard of a Paleo type diet. She was asking me what it was, and looked kinda lost as I explained it. I understand that meats, vegetables, fruits and nuts is sometimes confusing and all but sheesh! Then after I explained that I don't eat grains, breads or processed foods, she looks at me with a sort of shock and awe look on her face and asks "Well how do you get your carbohydrates then if you don't eat grains or bread?" Now I don't mean to insult anyone, but if you don't already know that carbohydrates come from fruits and vegetables.....Well let me tell you now, Carbs come from fruits and vegetables. There we are square on that now. I looked at her and I said "I get them from fruits and veggies." It looked like I kicked her in the hoo-ha. The FDA and everyone that preaches the grain grain grain diet has a lot of people in the dark on this one still! You can get plenty of "way better for you than processed food or grain" carbs from fruits and vegetables. in fact that's all you need! If you don't believe me, take a look at my before and after pictures and make the decision for yourself! Fix your diet and it will fix a lot of the issues you may be having.


You should NOT eat at least 6oz of grains, and you should not worry about if they are whole grains nor not! Eat fruits and veggies instead. You're welcome!



Food Log:


Breakfast: No breakfast, had to fast for my physical and blood draw

Lunch: Grilled Cajun chicken thigh, celery and carrot sticks, organic apple chips and almond butter

Dinner: Huge salad with Romaine, iceberg, onion, black olives, red cabbage, egg, carrots, broccoli, scallions, and bacon, oil and vinegar dressing. Also had french onion soup sans the crouton and cheese. Just beef broth and onions.

Snack:  none

Exercise:Went for a walk around a few lakes tonight scoping out some fishing spots. About an hour of semi vigorous walking. Helped loosen the back and got some good fat burnin in!

DAY 341 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment