Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 326 - Thursday June 12th

Info: Got all signed up at the gym the other day and went to check it out tonight. Just did some messing around with some standard exercises but I can tell already I'm going to be sore tomorrow! Body weight exercises are great for toning and helping, but I can feel how weak I am now compared to where I used to be when I was in the gym regularly. Oh well have to start somewhere! I got hooked up with a strength building program I am going to follow as well so I won't be doing standard stuff when I'm at the gym either (well not all standard gym stuff) and I am going to throw in some CrossFit style workouts as well to keep it interesting. All I can say is it's about time I am getting to this part of my journey!


Little of this and that for dinner tonight


Food Log:


Breakfast: Pulled pork, carrots and cauliflower with OOM/Dill/onion dip

Lunch: Pulled pork salad with iceberg and avocado. OOM/hot sauce dressing

Dinner: Pulled pork stuffed mushrooms with sides of fresh strawberries and clausen pickles
 
Snack:  none

Exercise: Chest work - Bench, barbell flies, Bi's - curls, Tri's - extensions, Traps - raises.

DAY 326 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment