Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 319 - Thursday June 5th

Info: Spent most of the day running around trying to get the lawn mowed before the storm rolled in. Exciting stuff there! Also got some Olive oil mayo made, and more bulk cooking done. Odd day to do it, but it happened to be the day I had time so BAM!!!


Cauliflower and eggs? Yep it's delicious too!



Food Log:


Breakfast: Scramble with 4 eggs, cauliflower, onion, topped with half an avocado and chili paste

Lunch: Went with the trusty sausage melee for lunch again. Added some hot sauce this time though

Dinner: Big salad with romaine, kalamata olives, red onion, artichokes, mushrooms and 4 boiled eggs
 

Snack:  none

Exercise: 50 pushups, 50 air squats, 50 military press. I gotta get back after this, so working the reps up and adding weight so I don't feel like a bus hit me when I get back after it. Plus who really wants to get hit by a bus? I know I don't!

DAY 319 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment