Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 335 - Saturday June 21st

Info:  Found some glorious stuff called Battle Balm in Paleo magazine a few days ago - its a balm for MMA fighters and for people who play contact sports. it is supposed to help relieve pain and heal damaged tissue, so i figured I'd give it a try on my back. They have several different types, and I went with the strongest. It isn't a cure all, but it sure does soothe the ache, I will say that. It's pricey but so far worth it! If you are looking for something for sore muscles, check it out! Also back seems to be healing faster than in the past, the pain is going away quicker, so I am pretty sure I just pulled something slightly.



So much win right here in this little tin......



Food Log:


Breakfast: Steak and broccoli - because why not!?!?

Lunch: Big salad with iceberg, mushroom, onion, black olives, bacon, and boiled egg. Olive oil and vinegar for dressing


Dinner: Seasoned ground beef taco salad with hot sauce for dressing

Snack:  none


Exercise: none - massaging and applying Battle Balm to help ease the ache. Seems to be working, should be back in business soon!


DAY 335 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment