Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 334 - Friday June 20th

Info:  Where does the time go? Holy heck! Seems like I just fell asleep and bam back up and at it. Sometimes not having solid employment is more work than a full time job! tasks for today included 4 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, mowing my front and back lawn, grocery shopping, dusting, making 3 beds, and cooking dinner. I no longer will ever make fun of a women (jokingly of course) and tell her to get in the kitchen again!



I have to say I may have solidified a spot in the new magazine coming out next month.....(kidding of course!)


I can be found on page 71......... LOL





Food Log:


Breakfast: 6oz of ground beef. I inhaled it and ran out the door to errand land

Lunch: Pork tenderloin salad with iceberg lettuce and hot sauce for dressing

Dinner: Another meat stir fry, this time with steak, ground beef and sugar free sausage. Ample amounts of broccoli tossed in as well. 

Snack:  none


Exercise: none - back is getting a bit better, seems on track for my goal of early next week. been Shocking the crap out of it with my NEMS machine to get it to loosen up


DAY 334 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment