Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 315 - Sunday June 1st

Info:Got back to the range about 10am this morning in the middle of the head to head shoot offs and watched some people do battle. Winner ended up getting $400! Not too bad for a fun day at the range. Didn't get anything crazy cool from the prize table but did win my division! Now I just need USPSA to update their classifications so I am in the division where I belong. Yes I'll admit it, this trophy was a bit of sandbaggery, but there isn't anything I could do about it. Gotta follow the classification rules I guess. regardless, I'll take it!


2 years in a row!


Food Log:


Breakfast: Leftover gluten free meatsa and an apple


 
Lunch: Mongolian stir fry with chicken, beef, broccoli, sprouts, jalapenos, water chestnuts and mushrooms



Dinner:  Paleo faux-chos with chicken, lettuce, salsa and hot sauce



Snack:  none
 

Exercise: none

DAY 315 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment