Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 316 - Monday June 2nd

Info: Met up with a friend to take the kids to the local pool for some fun. First I'll say its nice to run around with your shirt off without being self conscious, I've never done that before. Second I will say 4 applications of sunscreen will not stop you from turning in to a complete lobster!!! YEOUCH!




Ever see this episode? This is what I felt like....

Food Log:


Breakfast: Chicken salad with iceberg lettuce and hot sauce


Lunch: Smoked oysters, handful of almonds and organic apple chips

Dinner:  went a little crazy at dinner, was starving! had steak, fish and broccoli and then had a big salad with ground beef, romaine, iceberg, onions, cilantro and salsa. Then I topped it all with a ton of hot sauce!

Snack:  none
 

Exercise: 50 pushups, 50 air squats, 50 crunches

DAY 316 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment