Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 331 - Tuesday June 17th

Info: That back issue prediction came soo true. I am a hurting fella today. The good news is I can tell its a pull because I can feel where the muscle is sore in my lower back/butt. Its not the same issue I was having before for the longest time. I was going to snap a picture of the sore area, but I don't want the ladies to be going all crazy over seeing my bare arse so I refrained.....LOL


Dear back/butt pain....you can suck it!



Food Log:


Breakfast: Sausage link. That was it, not too hungry today

Lunch: Sausage link and almond butter. Yeah it's one of those days.

Dinner: Big salad with iceberg, pork loin, mushrooms, oliveoil mayo/salsa dressing and hot sauce. 2 TBS of almond butter
 
Snack:  none

Exercise: none - I stretched and used my NEMS machine to try and make my back stop hurting!


DAY 331 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment