Monday, September 16, 2013

DAY 54 - Friday September 13th

Info: Well the new car came a lot faster than I thought, found a pretty good deal at a local dealership, the guy didn't argue with me, haggle me too bad, just asked what it would take to me in the vehicle, I told him what I wanted to pay and he made it happen. Total time spent with test drive...about 1hr 30 mins. I'll take that! It's not a new new car, but it's new to me and 4wd!



'07 Dodge Nitro R/T




Food Log:

Breakfast:Sausages, romaine salad with black olives, OOM, and hot sauce, pineapple



Lunch: Chicken salad with OOM, avocado, carrots, onion, and cabbage, rest of pineapple


Dinner: Sashimi, sushi, salad and copious amounts of wine. (I invoked my final cheat day. It was my anniversary dinner, and I really really wanted sushi. Since I used this at dinner, I allowed myself a full cheat day (24 hrs) as you will see for the following days)






Note on the cheat days, as I know some of you are thinking OMG how are you going to make it the rest of the year? This is actually better for me, because now I have no options. Cheat days are gone, and it will make me behave myself food wise the rest of the year!

Snack: none
 

Exercise log:  12 pushups, squat rest, 80 leg lifts



DAY 54 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment