Saturday, September 7, 2013

DAY 47 - Friday September 6th

Info: I was in an inventive mood tonight, and I had a dilemma, my issue was with Whole30 eating all my stuff kept falling off my burgers, and spreading all over my plate. So I fixed that, and came up with a cool way to eat burgers and all your toppings without losing them all over the plate! Check out the recipe for these in the side bar and see the upcoming post about them too! (Link will be posted here)

Food Log:

Breakfast: Ground beef burritos with black olives, avocado, romaine lettuce, and homemade salsa. wrapped in St Julian coconut wraps.


Lunch: Chicken romaine lettuce boats with habanero salsa, avocado and black olives x 3



Dinner: Hamburger bowls with romaine lettuce, onions, black olives, cilantro, diced dill pickle, and jalapeno. Topped with cumin Olive oil mayo and mustard.


Snack: none


Exercise log: 9 pushups, 75 squats, 50 leg lifts


I introduce to you "Hamburger Bowls"!! Keep all your toppings ON your burger!
photo9_zps6d4ea96e.jpg

DAY 47 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment