Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DAY 51 - Tuesday September 10th

Info:  I decided 2 weeks was too long to wait so I'm going back to the gym tomorrow. Why waste 2 weeks? I've got the motivation so may as well jump on it before I change my mind! And I can be 2 weeks further ahead if I just bite the bullet and get at it.



Food Log:

Breakfast: Tuna with cumin OOM, kosher dill relish and black olives on romaine lettuce, and apple bar


Lunch!



Lunch: Steak burritos with romaine, black olives and a boatload of habanero salsa, wrapped in coconut wrap.




 



MMMM Salmon cakes!




Dinner: Salmon cakes with romaine salad, black olives, cumin mayo, and franks red hot sauce


 

Snack: none


 







Exercise log:  9 pushups100 squats, leg lift rest



DAY 51 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment