Sunday, September 8, 2013

DAY 49 - Sunday September 8th

Info: Laid around and watched some football today as well as the F1 race....was a good weekend all around in my sports world... Sebastian Vettel won the Italian Grand Prix, The Michigan Wolverines beat Notre Dame, The Detroit Lions won, and so did the New England Patriots! Now once hockey starts I will be a satisfied sports fan! Oh yeah, I also did some bulk cooking of steak and chicken so I am prepared for the coming week with food, and I made some tasty energy bar replacements (they contain dates, nuts, coconut and water for the most part) made them to supplement my fat intake with some other options than olives and avocado all the time. Recipes on the blog to follow on those. And I know some of you are thinking.....those might be Sex With your Pants on, but honestly I never ever really ate any kind of bar, and its really the same as eating them all separately except I ground em all up!

Food Log:

Breakfast: Hamburger bowl with romaine lettuce, onions, black olives, cilantro, diced dill pickle, and jalapeno. Topped with cumin Olive oil mayo and mustard.


Lunch: Hamburger bowls with romaine lettuce, onions, black olives, cilantro, diced dill pickle, and jalapeno. Topped with cumin Olive oil mayo and mustard.



Dinner:  1/2 serving of Balsamic marinated chicken, 1/2 serving of grilled steak seasoned with salt,pepper, garlic, and red pepper, black olives, romaine lettuce and some onions.


Snack: none


Exercise log: push up break , 80 squats, 55 leg lifts



DAY 49 COMPLETE


photo10_zps8a594ea4.jpg
Grillin' some proteins!

No comments:

Post a Comment