Sunday, September 1, 2013

DAY 40 - Friday August 30th

Info: Thanks to amberino21 for opening my eyes a big on my veggie selection, which was just not a very good variety. I took it to heart and am trying to get at least 3 different types of veggies with each meal now. That wont always be possible, but I will at least mix it up across my meals for the day and get variety that way. I also have made sure I am starting with at LEAST 3 cups of veggies, more greens!!!! I also have decided to add some photos of what I'm eating to better convey what I am getting. These salads were HUGE and delicious!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken, Spring mix lettuce/Spinach salad with mushrooms, carrots, avocado, and black olives. Topped with homemade habanero salsa and balsamic and olive oil dressing.


Lunch: Steak salad with carrots, lettuce mix, red bell pepper, onion, and fresh salsa


Dinner: Chicken, Spring mix lettuce/Spinach salad with mushrooms, carrots, avocado, and black olives. Topped with homemade habanero salsa and balsamic and olive oil dressing.




Snack: none

  

Exercise log: none

DAY 40 COMPLETE


No comments:

Post a Comment