Monday, August 18, 2014

Day N10 - Wednesday August 13th

Info: Another day of not so motivated in the workout department. Still walking and getting that in but just don't have the steam to get in the gym. I am forcing myself to go back next week, I know once I get in the gym and going regularly it wont be an issue.




Unfortunately no, I do not lift.....at this time


Food Log:
 

Breakfast: Holland pie with yellow squash, onion, celery and black olive

Lunch: Canino's sausage with diced pickle, black olive and onion

Dinner:  Chicken breast salad with shredded cabbage, onion, black olives, Olive oil Mayo and hot sauce

Snack:  none

Daily Totals: 1567 Calories, 80g Fat, 52g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 5g Sugar, 154g Protein
 
Exercise: Walking

Details: More walking

Results:  2 miles


DAY N10 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment