Friday, August 8, 2014

Day N3 - Wednesday August 6th

Info: Holy sore today! I did the hammer swings once before and wasn't sore, maybe I am this time because I was pushing for time? Going well so far on the fitness at least! And food of course is in line! Time for more change!


LOL a friendly reminder!




Food Log:

Breakfast: Pulled pork and cantaloupe

Lunch: Pulled pork, Brussels sprouts and cantaloupe

Dinner: Salad with pulled pork, Olive oil mayo dill dressing and hot sauce

Snack: none

Daily Totals: 1314 Calories, 44g Fat, 51g Carbohydrates, 11g Fiber, 32g Sugar, 178g Protein
 

Exercise:  

Walking


Details: Walking was the name of the game tonight since I am sore as heck

Results:   1.5 mile walk, decent pace but man I am sore!




DAY N3 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment