Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day N15 - Monday August 18th

Info: Someone's got a case of the MONDAAAAYS! Still got the food part rolling, but finding motivation to work out is just killing me right now. I don't know what the deal is. I was all gung ho to start this and just fizzled. I will break the spell and get after it, its just making myself start (I'm trying to pump myself up here!)

Enter to win a copy of Robb Wolf's national bestseller "Paleo Solution" HERE



Get your entries in, its free!

Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken breast with olives, carrots and mustard all chopped up

Lunch: Turkey breast wrap with iceberg lettuce, mustard and green olives

Dinner:  Large salad with mushrooms, chicken, hot sauce and OOM

Snack:  none

Daily Totals: forgot to enter the food to get the results so this is MIA for a bit
 
Exercise:  Walking

Details: 1 foot in front of the other...still...still....still

Results:  2.43 miles


DAY N15 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment