Monday, August 18, 2014

Day N9 - Tuesday August 12th

Info: As usual life has consumed more of my time than I planned so I am behind here.....getting caught up.....NOW


In the future there will be less of this, and more of staying on top of things!
Food Log:

Breakfast: Larabar and then on the run, no time for a "real" breakfast today

Lunch: 2 Canino's sausages and left over steak mixed with broccoli and black olives

Dinner:  Slow roasted pork tenderloin with sauteed zucchini and yellow squash

Snack:  none

Daily Totals: 1405 Calories, 66g Fat, 47g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 15g Sugar, 155g Protein
 
Exercise: I haven't been the most motivated in this department, walking is good for me but I really need to crank it up a few notches

Details: More walking

Results:  3.17 miles


DAY N9 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment