Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day N4 - Thursday August 7th

Info: Still sore as heck today. I guess that's good but I haven't been off all that long to be this sore! This getting old has got to stop!



Slow roasted, gluten and sugar free pulled pork? Don't mind if I do!
 

Food Log:

Breakfast: Pulled pork salad with OOM dressing and hot sauce, AdvoCare Spark

Lunch: Holland pie with broccoli, squash, black olives and onion, and Brussels's sprouts on the side

Dinner: Pork tenderloin, broccoli and Brussels sprouts

Snack: cantaloupe,

Daily Totals: 1844 Calories, 84g Fat, 100g Carbohydrates, 34g Fiber, 26g Sugar, 148g Protein
 

Exercise:  

Walking


Details: Walking was the name of the game tonight since I am sore as heck

Results:   1.47 mile walk, still trying to get rid of the soreness...yep I'm a sissy! (But one thats going to listen to my body so i don't have to go through back issues and pulled butt muscles anymore!)




DAY N4 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment