Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day N11 - Thursday August 14th

Info: I have been craving a Thai noodle salad with spicy peanut dressing but of course I can't have that. So I made my own dressing and salad sans the noodles and peanuts. Will post the dressing recipe shortly, it is definitely a winner!



Paleo Thai not so noodle salad with not so peanut dressing!



Food Log:


Breakfast: Chicken breast/cabbage salad with OOM and hot sauce

Lunch: Same as breakfast but I added salsa instead of hot sauce...oooooh tricky!

Dinner:  Chicken breast/cabbage salad with a Thai peanut style sauce (almonds instead of peanuts)

Snack:  none

Daily Totals: 1665 Calories, 69g Fat, 89g Carbohydrates, 18g Fiber, 42g Sugar, 188g Protein
 
Exercise:  you know the drill here - Walking

Details: More walking

Results:  2.7 miles


DAY N11 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment