Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 188 - Saturday January 25th


Info: Today is shooting match day which of course I am excited about in it's own right, but I am also excited, because it's also halfway update day! Some of you have been asking for updates and pictures......well wait no longer!!!

Also since it was range day all day, I made it easy on myself and ate the same thing all day. Not only is it delicious but its super portable too I call it Holland Breakfast Pie, and you guessed it, the recipe is coming at you soon!

*** Dang with all the excitement of update pictures going on I almost forgot to tell you about the shooting competition! I placed 2nd out of 66, and managed to fend off the Air Force Academy Shooting team as well! The only person that got me....my arch nemesis..... (not really) He's actually a buddy I shoot with all the time LOL. I made 1 mistake at the match, and it was enough for him to beat me......DANG IT!!!!


 
Not sure why I did this backwards, but the newest pic is on the left......





Man, that pic on the right...../shudder

BACK FAT!!!!! BEGONE!



Food Log:



Breakfast: Holland breakfast pie - (Chicken, eggs, celery, onion, black olives, salsa version), almonds for fat and a dried fruit leather



Lunch: Holland breakfast pie - (Chicken, eggs, celery, onion, black olives, salsa version), almonds for fat and a dried fruit leather


Dinner: Holland breakfast pie - (Chicken, eggs, celery, onion, black olives, salsa version), raw cashews for fat and a dried fruit leather



Snack: Frozen fruit


Exercise Log: none



 Day 188 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment