Thursday, January 9, 2014

DAY 170 - Tuesday January 7th


Info: Tonight I worked a little more on the recipe I spoke about yesterday, it's ready to go, I just need to get the time to sit down and enter the info! Again sorry about the lag in posts coming at you, its another one of those busy times. I will get caught up shortly! Dinner was interesting tonight, I was feeling Italian food, so I came up with the best version I could with what I had in the house.



Food Log: 


Somewhat Italian dinner
Breakfast: Spinach salad with seasoned ground beef, olive oil and balsamic dressing.

    
Lunch: Spinach salad mixed with iceberg, carrots and cabbage, with chicken breast, Hot sauce and olive oil as dressing.

Dinner: Chicken/smoked oysters in marinara sauce with kalamata olives, and a side salad with romaine lettuce. Olive oil and hot sauce for dressing









Snack: none



Exercise log: None



DAY 170 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment