Friday, January 10, 2014

DAY 171- Wednesday January 8th


Info:  Worked on the Paleo-tillas some more tonight, and I am so close! See the recipes out there are ok, but a real pain to put on a tray and bake, I've tweaked enough and tried a bunch of things now, that I have the best taste and ease of baking...win win! Gotta get a few more pics and then I can cross this recipe off the list and get it posted for you guys!




Food Log: 




Breakfast: Spinach salad with seasoned beef, almond butter for fat.




    
 Lunch: Steak, and a big pile of broccoli, clarified butter on steak for fat.



 Dinner: Paleo tacos - with Paleo-tillas, romaine lettuce, seasoned ground beef, and salsa, also had a few Paleo pickles from the recipe I'm developing.





Snack: none




Exercise log: None





DAY 171 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment