Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 175 - Sunday January 12th


Info: Today was the adventure in the non adventure sort of sense....What the hell does that mean? Well went on a supply run to Costco and about 100 feet in to the store, my youngest daughter spewed all over herself and the floor! Yay! Lol at least the Costco guy was cool about it, and let me abandon my cart (only had 2 things in it) so I could take her home and get her cleaned up...Oh the joys! But hey I went back later and finished my shopping without further incident. Also I again apologize for the delays in getting updates out to my readers, sometimes life gets in the way, and it has been crazy busy lately!


Food Log:



Breakfast: Smoked oysters in olive oil with chili sauce, romaine salad, and hot sauce (yeah I know, i know but hey it meets the meal template!

Dinner! Flavors were OUTSTANDING!

Lunch: Dill chicken breast, onions, kalamata olives, and sugar free marinara sauce all sauteed with kalamata olive brine. It was a healthy and very good hastily tossed together chicken marinara!


Dinner: Dill chicken breast sauteed in sun dried tomato infused olive oil (with sun dried tomatoes as well)  on a bed of spinach. About a TPS of organic toasted sesame oil for dressing.


(For those of you that know me at all...YES I ate tomatoes! For those of you that don't...I'd literally rather die that eat tomatoes! But sun dried tomato tastes so much different than regular tomatoes I actually love them!)
 
Snack: none



Exercise Log: none




Day 175 COMPLETE


No comments:

Post a Comment