Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 185 - Wednesday January 22nd


Info: Went back to work today, tried the food thing....ehhhhhh still not turning out so well, but at least I wasn't almost comatose today. I was able to eat some dinner, although not much of one. A lot of you have asked for update pics and I promised them at the half way point, I WILL get those up for you in the next few days, as soon as I am feeling a little more normal! I will start pictures again as well.

Finally Decontamination Complete!

Food Log:


Breakfast: none



Lunch: tried to take vitamins and that didn't really work all so well, so waiting to start taking those again. Ate some ground beef and lettuce, stomach still not feeling well.


Dinner: a little bit of stir fried broccoli and a few pieces of stir fried chicken. The cool thing is it stayed down!!!



Snack: none


Exercise Log: none



 Day 185 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment