Friday, January 3, 2014

DAY 164 - Wednesday January 1st


   
Info: Well everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to success in whatever you want to accomplish this year! I'd ask what your resolutions are, but we all know resolutions never really go anywhere. Instead I'd rather ask this: What are your challenges for this year? and What changes have you decided to make? You all know mine if you are following this blog.......Let's hear what you guys are thinking for the new year!



Food Log: 


Dinner Delicioso!
Breakfast: Spinach salad with ground beef, onion, mushrooms and warm bacon dressing.

    
Lunch: Spinach salad with chicken breast, onion, mushroom and warm bacon dressing


Dinner: Chili/Cumin steak, and mushrooms all sauteed in clarified butter, with a spinach salad with onions and warm bacon dressing (see a common theme here? LOL)



Snack: none


Exercise log: Today's WOD was a challenge, the weights were lighter, but the reps got to you in this one. I feel I pushed myself, I maybe could have gone a bit harder, but I was still really happy with how my fitness is coming along.

Failure WOD - Fun Fun!





DAY 164 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment