Monday, January 6, 2014

DAY 168 - Sunday January 5th


Info: Was standing in the bathroom and had to take a "selfie" today, noticed that my abs are coming out to play! I think high school was the last time I actually saw them! I've got a ways to go, but hey progress is progress!


Come out come out wherever you are!


Food Log: 


6 meat chili, because I can.
Breakfast: 3 egg and fresh spinach omelet with onions and kalamata olives. 2 TBS of almond butter for fat

    
Lunch: Buffalo chicken thighs, raw veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber), and Olives.


Dinner: 6 meat chili, (Steak, ground beef, ground pork, chicken, pork loin, and bacon) spinach salad with OOM/hot sauce dressing.



Snack: none



Exercise log: Tonight's workout was called "Buddy system"  person had to ride 1 mile on the bike while the other cycled though 15 reps each of push press, bench dips, beam jumps (think box jump without the box) and curls.










DAY 168 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment